The international coverage around the micorbiome is driving innovative research and consumer interest in digestive and gut health. Scientists are uncovering how the digestive system is not only the entry for nutrition, but houses the majority of the immune system and serve as a “second brain”-operating independently and affecting cognition and mood. Obviously, the digestive health food market offering great whitespace opportunities now.
SupplySide China 2018 will be held at China Import and Export Fair Complex on 28 – 30 June, 2018 in Guangzhou, China. The concurrent exhibition featuring high-level conference – Functional Heath & Nutrition Food Innovation Summit will cover several hot topics in health and nutrition industry.
In the sub-forum ‘Digestive Health’, industry experts are invited to share their knowledge. George Paraskevakos, executive director of IPA will present an overview of global trends of probiotics market; Dr. Weifen Li from Zhejiang University will give her presentation focus on different kinds of probiotics and lasted studies. Dr. Shuguang Fang, president from Jiangsu Wecare Biotechnology Co., Ltd.and senior expert of probiotics industry, and Dr. Guanghui Wang from Functional Medical Expert of Hangzhou Sanatorium, Director of Functional Medical Center, SYJB will also introduce other cutting-edge technologies or concepts of digestive health industry.
Join Our Conference Program NOW!
29th June, Friday
13:00-16:55, Meeting Room 1, Level C, Conference Building
Chair: Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief, Asia-Pacific, William Reed
- Global Market Trends
George Paraskevakos, Executive Director, IPA
- Probiotics- Survival of the fittest
Dr. Weifen Li, Zhejiang University
- The Development of Functional Probiotics Strain and Its Products
Dr. Shuguang Fang, President, Jiangsu Wecare Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Senior expert in probiotics industry
- From Intestinal Health to Overall Health
Dr. Guanghui Wang, Functional Medical Expert of Hangzhou Sanatorium, Director of Functional Medical Center, SYJB
In SupplySide China 2018 onsite Workshops, more topics of Digestive Health industry will be introduced, such as the research around strains that impact particular digestive issues and the impact of general probiotic supplementation on digestive health etc. It is a good opportunity for attendees to have a face-to-face talk with experts, and obtain the information about industry trends and latest technology directly.
- Moderator: Gary Scattergood, Editor-in-Chief, Asia-Pacific, William Reed
- Dr. Shuguang Fang, President, Jiangsu Wecare Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Senior expert in probiotics industry
- Mr. Hongtao Fei, Founder & GM of Antion (Beijing) Information Consulting Co., Ltd, Deputy General Secretary of Committee of Health Care Consultation – China Health Care Association
- Mr. Simon Wang, Business Manager of China, Kerry Ganeden,
- Dr. Daniela Petrova MD PhD, General manager and owner of Daflorn Ltd
To learn more about SupplySide China 2018 Conference Program, please feel free to contact:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / Ella.Qin@informa.com