From 2005 to 2015, the growth rate of China’s health and nutrition market reached 13% while the US ranked first in the world. Nowadays, the cooperation of health industry in China and the US is getting deeper. 80% of U.S. dietary supplement products come from China. To help Chinese products getting more accessible to the U.S. market, SupplySide China 2018, join hands with NSF International, offer a series professional training courses focus on the latest regulation and certification required by FDA.
Produced by NSF International and SupplySide China
GMP Training Program (Two-Part Training) 3 Days
- 21 CFR 111 cGMP Training
- Interpretation of each subpart, providing an understanding of how to apply the principles to an employee or company’s specific situation.
- Simulate a real scene to analyze the company’s compliance in high-risk fields.
- Thorough review of some of the recent FDA Warning letters submitted to dietary supplement. companies and evaluation of their non-conformances with the regulations.
- Discuss the challenges of quality control and cGMP implementation with other attendees.
- Introduce comprehensive GMP to new and existing employees, including QA/QC, Manufacturing/production department, R&D, etc.
As a part of maintaining compliance to 21 CFR 111, dietary supplement personnel must have GMP training on a regular basis. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon completion of the course.
- Vendor Qualification & Audit Training
- Find out how to effective manage your suppliers and what FDA is focusing on.
- Learn and review the audit professional knowledge and skills.
- Your specific questions can be discussed.
- Network with other professionals in the industry.
- Learn best practices from the instructor and other participants.
Course Prerequisites: Participants should have taken NSF’s 21 CFR 111 Dietary Supplement CGMP Overview or equivalent. A Certificate of Attendance will be provided upon completion of the course.
FSMA: Prevent Controls for Human Food Training (PCQI) 2.5Days
- Professional discussion of corporate good manufacturing practices and prerequisites.
- Conduct hazard analysis and determine preventive control measures.
- Defined processes, food allergens, hygiene and supply chain prevention control.
- Get more professional hazard analysis, confirmation, recall and record keeping requirements.
Participants who attend and complete this course will receive a training certificate from FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (FSPCA-PCQI) approved by the FDA.
Training Courses are open for registration NOW! It is served on a first-come-first-served basis!
To learn more about SupplySide China 2018 Conference Program, please feel free to contact:
SupplySide China 2018 visitor pre-register kick off from NOW!